Distributing quality simulation products that are affordable and meet the highest performance standards is a top priority at HSS. HSS is an official distributor of Simulaids products and also a strategic training partner of Simulaids in delivering product training nationwide.
HSS specializes in integrating simulation training into today's complex healthcare organizations. Our main office is in a Healthcare Simulation Center and we work with simulation on a daily basis allowing us to understand the challenges faculty face. We are leaders in the foundational services and systems that can make individuals and teams more effective through the use of simulation. Our goal is to provide exceptional service and training that allow faculty to focus on teaching.
Greg Vis (BS, EMT-P, CHSE)
HSS’ founder provides all onsite training to customers. Mr. Vis has completed the accreditation process of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare as a Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE) and all training follows evidence based methodologies. Prior to founding HSS Mr. Vis managed a number of large medical simulation programs for the US Army's Research Engineering and Development Command (RDECOM) across the US. Mr. Vis is a Paramedic, Certified EMS Lab Instructor in New York and an AHA BLS Instructor.
- Wagner College, Staten Island, NY
- Orange County EMS, Goshen, NY
- University of Michigan, Flint, MI
- Duke University Hospital, Raleigh, NC
- Illinois Central College, Peoria, IL
- US Air Force Little Rock, AR
- City of Knoxville, Knoxville, TN
- Shoreline Fire Department, Seattle, WA
- South Jefferson Rescue Squad, NY
- US Army Montana National Guard, Helena, MT
- US Military Academy, West Point, NY
- Trocaire College, School of Nursing, Buffalo, NY
- Florissant Valley Fire Protection District, MO
- SUNY Cobleskill Paramedic Program, Cobleskill, NY
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Lockhaven University, Lock Haven, PA
- Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY